Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello

Its now the second week of college and most things are going well. However its not really the same of my personal life. Its been a busy week adjusting to new Horntail runs and more assignments as well as some other stuff such as Dota and Outings wif the class.

Things are fucked up for me. Life sucks. Know the feeling of being hurt by someone you love? It feels like a dagger straight to the heart. Although its not her fault

However there are still issues with the new lecturers and tutorial group lecturers. Basically our OB lecturers are fuckers. Firstly she's a Malay ok no offence but she jst proved my theory that they are good for nothing. Secondly, our OB lecturer is so slow tat if i would to describe it to you, you might just fall asleep just listening to me.

Currently im with faye.. She seems to be having fun making Dluti suffer.. LOL

Assignments are due soon and we haven't started. I haven't even got the group ready yet. Haix. Seriously why is it so hard sometimes. Tomorrow I might be going dotA in the afternoon with the class.