Thursday, June 17, 2010



I always wonder why does my life suck so bad sometimes. My life is in such a mess. I don't even know where to start.

Life's being a bitch. However thank god i still have some friends who are still there for me when i actually need them. All i needed is someone to talk to sometimes, i wonder is that too much to ask? Maybe it is for some.

College is the only thing thats good in my life. The only time im so busy that i dont even have time to think about things. Life sucks when college feels better thn an online game.

Atleast today i can just relax for abit. Going net and dinner with Edwin.

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense