Monday, November 15, 2010

The end draws near


I remember the days where I used to study Geography and it always states that Malaysia is 100% safe from any natural desasters. I guess this is what happen when you challenge God. Saying its impossible sounds like a nice challenge and * boom * we have a nice tsunami in our face few years back.

So now.. we have a nicer much better 1 which is a tornado around few KM away from my house. Guess there will be alot of nice news to be heard tomorrow.

It was just this morning when I went to college in the sunny weather and had lunch with my cousin in the afternoon. I cant believe the weather could change so rapidly from a nice sunny day to a tornado in just afew hours.

Edwin and I was together playing Dota and we saw the door being pushed open by the strong wind and there it was, a huge tornado coming from the sea. There are alot of videos which showed different angles of the tornado. There was one from Penang Swimming Club and one more from some apartment which i dont know the name.