Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life, Death and Time

What happen when you life ur life full of hate, anger and every negative feeling out there, living life with a smile for a mask. When will it end actually? When will it be over? The pain of living a lie is really sometimes too much to bear but who will understand me anyway, who will actually care when everyone is just too busy with their own matters.

On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright

There are times i really feel like running away. Far far away as far as the ends of the earth, further than the east from west. What use is there when the family i live in actually brings me more negativity if compared to the outside world. I can't even enjoy one meal alone lately, my peace and privacy is totally gone and there's just nothing i can do about it.

then this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised


One day if I actually do anything stupid due to all this stress im in, I guess we know who to blame already. There's only few people that can really help can calm me down, losing this few anchors to my sanity i wont be sure what I might do. All I know is that there really is no limit to the evil thoughts and plans I have and I intend to make sure everyone suffer as I had.

even angels have their wicked schemes and I'll take that to new extreams.


Im lost. I need help but there's nothing anyone can do.