Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

I'm not proud of anything. If it was something you're not proud of in the past few days i would have listed a giant list.

I'm not sure what im proud of anymore.

Im proud of myself finally waking up from another aimless dream thanks to faye. I wouldn't know what to do without you.

Im proud that I finally tio a warning letter from college because of someone i care about. How nice is that? Kinda nice rite?

Im proud that I fucked up my own life for 3 days but still manage to fix whateva thats fixable.

I'm proud that I have enough strength to move on even though everything is crashing down around me. She was right. My life isn't in a mess, my life isn't in ruins. I have friends, nice grades, a family and etc. I'm just screwing my life over due to depression.

I guess when all is lost. I'm proud that i know a friend which i can trust 100% no matter how fucked up my stuff is .