Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 1 - Tagged by Anne & Saphira

15 interesting (or not so interesting) facts :

1. I love Anne
2. I bet no 1 notices but i eat food in a clockwise order one dish / part at a time.
3. I rather listen than talk
4. I cant stand the word ' Jiro '
5. I cannot wake up without listening to ' Dragon Canyon BGM ' which is the HT cave main BGM LOL!
6. My sms tone is the Ding Dong sound from GG client
7. I love animals
8. I cant resist planning stuff in advance
9. I love vanilla ice cream. Which is why i jst needa buy a sundae cone when i walk pass any mcd shop.
10. I treat people from maple like Anne, Saph , Faye etc as friends more thn my schoolmates
11. My room has 2 fans which are constantly on maximum speed.
12. I can drive but i dont like driving
13. I cant resist being nice to everyone i know
14. I have 3 bottles in front of my computer ( 2ltrs, and 2x 1.5 ltrs )
15. I take risk often even whn im afraid of taking risk.