Sunday, July 11, 2010

I believe in you

I'll settle the tags tomorrow night. I know there alot for me to do.

I believe in God. When I needed help and no one is around to help, when i trust God and just believe, miracles do happen.

I went back to Penang today, I had to admit, i was hurt. Don't bother asking the details cause I have already forgotten it all or attempted to forget already.

So when i was in the bus, I took out my Carcharias and my phone. I just needed some music so i just put it to shuffle and somehow i kinda thank God for the 1st 3 songs that just came out. Out of the hundreds of songs in my phone what's the chances that '' Praise you in the storm - casting crows'' , '' God is moving - Hillsong United'' , '' I believe - Hillsong United'' played.

Its lik a msg from God. I prayed the night before, for help, for a sign, for a miracle, and maybe this is Gods way of showing it.

After that, I saw a very beautiful girl walk in the bus. And guess what. Its Survine. LOL! my classmate who was back from visiting her bf. So at least i got company on board.

I guess i needa rest awhile. Before i start bloggin the rest of the stuff. Depends on situation i might nt even want to.