Friday, October 15, 2010

A day to remember

I still cannot believe how many people fell for this.. ^^

As usual, today is a Friday, and for me its a holiday because i have lectures on Saturdays n Sundays. Haiss.

OK who cares anyway..

So today I woke up quite late ( as usual ) and went out to find Natasha in the kindergarten before bringing her out to Island Plaza for frozen yogurt.
So the place seems kinda decent and the taste is great although the price is kinda hefty for just yogurt.. There's lots of flavors and loads of toppings to choose from but the gummy bears kinda suck. Thank God i just took less thn 5 pieces of those, dam those bears are hard, it aint gummy at all k.

then, we took a bus to Sunrise from Island, normal bus ride but my cousin was soooo uncomfortable sharing a bus with strangers.. hahaha so I guess it wasn't a good experience for her.

So we went to MCD for lunch and went to MPH to look at some books before walking back to the kindergarten. When we arrived, we went online and talked awhile before I went out to LIM KOPI wif Edwin.

Today is a very great day.

- Daro