Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just the way you are

So I didn't attend college. Whats the big deal?

O cmon!!!

Today I was in gurney wif my cousin and we went for a walk and we played around in Toys r' Us and messed up some toys.. Something that I dont really do often right.. but i guess we nid something new to spice life up abit.


We had lunch at Secret Recipe and she had some kinda cake which tasted dam delicious and I had ciken gorden bleu.. The chicken thats alright and it was quite worth the price. After that we went out for A&W root beer. I miss root beer .



We watched Charlie St. Cloud around 3.30pm... The show was great and I enjoyed it alot. Touching n sweet. It reminded me of alot of things a friend of mine said before.


U might think this is the end of the post already.. BUT ITS NOTTTT


=D


Later after sending my cousin back, I went for my usual LIM KOPI session wif Edwin and we talked about alot of college stuff and went to Netcity for our usual CnC:ZH and DotA sessions.

6.69 is released and there's alot of new buffs and nerfs for most heroes and after playing 1 round, i kinda realised invoker is now officially overpowered with the new buff. As usual, we won the game wif ease and went home.. =D


-Daro

Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards.