Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fridays......

I dont really like fridays.. I used to hate fridays, but recently i kinda have to start to love my fridays as its the last reminding holiday i have. No more Saturday and Sunday breaks.

Yesterday, the day started off wif me going out to gurney wif Natasha and her sis to watch ' The Other Guys '. Unfortunately Abigail had to tag along which kinda spoiled most of the fun and increased the cost of the outing and she didnt get the jokes in the movie as well. Soo too bad..

Then we walked to Midlands and went looking at some stuff before going for lunch. Lunch was great. Kinda like the food there and its kinda reasonably priced. I seriously cant believe time passes so fast and we needa walk back to the center already.
( but we still stopped by at a playground for awhile ;P )

After resting awhile, we went to some GBC whateva ceremony which I was just too dam lazy to pay attention. Owh cmonnn, its a bunch of kids making noise. I rather spend my time playing wif my phone and looking at pictures.

Dinner was great, and long.. Whole family maa.. all the lil kids were sleeping though so it wasnt too noisy and we watched Jurassic Park 3 on the projector before we went off.