Monday, January 10, 2011

10.01.11

Before dawn lies the darkest night..

Two more days before the Commercial Law exam and I cant seem to remember or understand anything that I have read. I doubt I can do anything with just less than 48 hours left on the clock but I'll still try to fight on , to move on. Praying and hoping that everything goes according to plan and things are turned in my favor.


The feeling of hopelessness and failure really brings our hope down, knowing that there are others who are much better than us. Its just another indescribable feeling that will only be understood by those who been through it.

Well all hope ain't lost yet..

At the very least I guess I can strive on and hope for a pass, nothing much. All i need and all i want is just 50 marks. Nothing more and nothing less. Somehow I'm not so confident as compared to the day I faced Business Accounts.

2011 please be kind to me.. 2010 was a bitch so please don't be such a bitch okey?


- Daro