Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Freedom and the smell of victory

Today is the last day of the dreaded final exams for this semester.. Everything has finally come to an end after 3 weeks of crazy rushing and studying and all kinds of nonsense. From the start of the first French paper to the double law papers few days back, we have been working our asses out and trying to achieve the best that we can.
Its all gonna be over in just 6 hours.. as for me, i guess in 5 hours. Who needs a full 3 hour for an economics paper.. lol I believe this paper is gonna be the easiest among the the 6 papers I have this round. Sooo what am I gonna do after this?

Firstly , theres this trip to KL/SG which i planned with Edwin. We are gonna go to KL for a day , actually just as a pit stop, u cant really travel that long can u. Then we are gonna be headed to SG for a couple of days and explore SG and stuff.

Then I think there's this lil small business which I and Edwin wanna start. Nothing too big, just that we wanna experience how its like starting a business.

Lets not forget my actual life and maple, needa start losing weight and walking around more.. Have to get that Paladin as high as possible before the big bang patch as well.. NO time to waste.