Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beijing Trip 2 - Great wall

Soooo of course what is Beijing without that wall.. I even told most of my friends that im gonna visit Beijing to ' khua piak ' ( see wall ). We went to the Juyongguan pass ( wonder why it sounds so korean
'' WHAT THE F**K... Edwin is gonna laugh at me if I dont make it up.. ''


Before u guys actually say anything, I dont do vigorous activities involving large number of steps or high peaks.. sooo yea i suck at this and its really like mental torture.. ok partly physical torture but its mostly mental torture because every step I take my brain says ' its over' ' go back down '

fyi this is half way up only

Finally after around 10 mins i made it half way up. I was soo tired and my legs felt lik jelly and I cant move any more. BUT THNNNNN!! that lil kiddo started walking again and of course i cant lose to a kid right and even Cindy also went up.. I cant lose to a kid and a girl on the same day right?

So onwards to victory !!!

* shyt *

* crap *

* 1 more *

* few steps to go... *
my sis and Cindy

me smiling and thinking F.U. wall I made it up u beetch.

Made it up in time to take some pictures with the rest of the guys. Went back down, and felt good that I made it up and was able to come down in one piece.. Guess its just in my mind after all, because i cant even make it up 1 flight of stairs in penang hill.
ok this is just random.